Friday, January 8, 2010




3 things you love about me

the perfumes I would only wear for you
(how your sheets and clothes end up scented with them)

my love for beautiful things like jade teapots,
silk roses and heart-shaped precious stones

my almost criminal use of mascara
(big dramatic eyes that could only cry and cry for you)



("summer time was hard
and I knew it on the spot,
I would marry you
some sunny day,
Baby, I know it's strange
to end up this way,
a mistress on a sunny day")

Marissa Nadler

7 comments:

Sara Berger said...

I have to find out where I can get all the varietirs of the Yardley perfumes. So far I've only found Lavender & Lilly of the Valley which are both lovely, but I want more! <3

c* said...

oh you must!
i love the Magnolia & Rose perfume. There is one that is called April Violets, I'd die to try that one.
You must try the soaps!
they are so terribly creamy and sensual!

xoxo
c*

Sara Berger said...

i have the lavender and oatmeal almond soaps! they are lovely! but i can only use them in summer, my skin needs lots of moisture in the winter months <3

Sara Berger said...

alas it seems that no drug stores in toronto are carrying the yardley EDTs :( did you order yours online?

Sara Berger said...

also, is Flora good? i adore the adverts for it! let me know and i'll go take a sniff at the nearest department store <3

c* said...

Dear Sara
I didn't order mine online but I'm quite sure that there must be lots of places where you can do it.

Flora is quite a magical little thing.
it's all roses and peony, fresh & sweet, very romantic, like rose jasmine tea in the afternoon, a caress with rose tinted fingertips all over your face!

it's so soft and marvelous!

xo

Sara Berger said...

rose & peony oh my!