Thursday, October 14, 2010

beautiful

Today I’ve been thinking of long necks and little round faces like my girl’s v*, of blush colored roses and pale misty sheets, of having a swan as a pet like Anna Pavlova did and about that one time I saw the beautiful roses named after her at Jardins de Bagatelle. I’ve been pining for bon-bons and sunsets, aurora-colored cheeks and ever so long siestas. I wished for a moment that I could go back in time and warm my skin under the sun but I am snow, I am languid and pale and there is no way around it, I would melt like a blossom. I’ve been thinking of traveling in time to see my love and of a wall with this silly France Gall lyric written all over it “Je vois la vie en rose bonbon”. I’ve been thinking how much I love Rouge Coco in Ruban Rose and how much I love being alone despite feeling too lonely every once in a while. I’ve been thinking all these beautiful things and of this tiny girl who told me today in a very funny english “this way is more better because is more beautiful” Indeed, little darling! beautiful is always better!

Today I’ve been thinking of long necks and little round faces like my girl’s v*, of blush colored roses and pale misty sheets, of having a swan as a pet like Anna Pavlova did and about that one time I saw the beautiful roses named after her at Jardins de Bagatelle. I’ve been pining for bon-bons and sunsets, aurora-colored cheeks and ever so long siestas.

I wished for a moment that I could go back in time and warm my skin under the sun but I am snow, I am languid and pale and there is no way around it, I would melt like a blossom. I’ve been thinking of traveling in time to see my love and of a wall with this silly France Gall lyric written all over it Je vois la vie en rose bonbon. I’ve been thinking how much I love Rouge Coco in Ruban Rose and how much I love being alone despite feeling too lonely every once in a while. I’ve been thinking all these beautiful things and of this tiny girl who told me today in a very funny english “this way is more better because is more beautiful”

Indeed, little darling! beautiful is always better!

1 comment:

isabird said...

best pet ever! even if big birds scare the bejesus out of me.