Monday, August 8, 2011

♥ Just Kids ♥


This darling book was given to me by someone whom I love too much way too much as a birthday gift. I could never explain how much I have loved reading every page

It’s safe to say I cry easily, I cry over lost babies, movies, songs, memories of childhood, people I miss, I cry all the time..and this book is so beautiful, it has me crying every two pages or so…and even though it’s pretty masochistic to keep on reading something that makes you blubber like a bunny rabbit, I can’t put it down. Sometimes I re-read the same page over and over in hopes of memorizing it forever..


There are very little things I love more in life than overly romanticized stories of lovers and soul mates.. every day I hope and dream and wish that one day I could write a book about all the people I have ever loved, but then, I would never finish because I have been in love ever since I was born.

here are some excerpts I have loved:



..


...


...


...


...


...


...


...





No comments: