Sunday, November 27, 2011

♥ beauty favorites ♥


Some of my favorite beauty products at the moment;
♥ Chanel Nº5 Eau de Parfum
(a permanent favorite in my collection of perfumes. It reminds me of my lover everytime because he loves it so much)

♥ Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac
(the dreamiest pale doll pink with subtle magenta shimmer)

♥ Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in Lingerie Pink
(very creamy 60's pale pink)
♥ Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Lucky Penny
(easiest way to highlight eyes with a dawn-like glow)

♥ ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencial in Dawn
(lovely shimmery eyeliner to highlight waterlines and inner eye corners)

♥ Art Deco Soft Kajal Liner in Violet
 (nothing is prettier than violet eyeliner)

♥ Fleurs Des Fleurs by Nina Ricci
(tiny vintage perfume I love, a soft powdery 70's floral).

♥ Nina Ricci Cheek Wear Powder in Rose Flanelle
(the softest most translucent barely-there rose powder blush)

♥ Cera di Cupra Eye Cream
(I never know if these things truly work but it's supposed to be filled with hyaluronic acid 
which is great for skin. I just love the texture and the little jar)

♥ Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Black
(miles-long lashes with no flaking)
♥ Almay Get Up & Grow mascara in Blackest Black
(a very buildable mascara, from demure to drama. I live for dramatic mascara, and this one is wonderful!)

♥ Posie Tint by Benefit
(lovely true pink stain for cheeks and lips)

♥ Girl Meets Pearl by Benefit
(darling liquid creamy highlighter in a golden rosy tone. It smells like raspberries and cream)

♥ Bariloche Silvestre Rose Hip Oil
(my skin has never been the same after I started using rose hip oil every night. It glows and it feels so soft)







Posie Tint on top and Crystal Lilac gloss on bottom






ELF Shimmer eyeliner in Dawn
and Art Deco's Kajal eyeliner in Violet



1 comment:

Sarah said...

so much perfect pink!